Now more than ever, we need to vote like our rights depend on it. Here's everything you need to know to cast a ballot and make your voice heard.
Dates and Deadlines:
- Deadline to register to vote in person or by mail: Sept. 13, 2023
- Deadline to register online: Sept. 23, 2023
- Deadline to request an absentee ballot: Oct. 10, 2023 by 4:30 p.m.
- Deadline for your registrar to receive your absentee ballot: Oct. 13, 2023 at 4:30 p.m.
- Election Day: Oct. 14, 2023
Links and Resources:
Election Protection Hotlines:
Asian Languages: 888-API-VOTE
This election season, we’ll elect our next Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Attorney General, and Secretary of State. Among state court judges and Board of Education officials, every seat in the State Senate and State House of Representatives will be on the ballot. You can track every candidate for every race on the Secretary of State’s Voter Portal.
As we all know, just because someone qualifies to run for office, it doesn’t mean they’re qualified to hold that office. That’s where you, the voter, come in. Below is helpful information about registering to vote, election deadlines and dates, polling locations, and specific information for voters who are formerly incarcerated and voters who identify as trans or gender non-conforming.