Now more than ever, we need to vote like our rights depend on it. Here's everything you need to know to cast a ballot and make your voice heard.
Deadlines for the December runoff election:
- The deadline to register to vote in person or by mail is Nov. 10.
- The deadline to register to vote online is Nov. 20.
- Early voting is Nov. 27 through Dec. 4 (excluding Sunday, Nov. 28) from 8:30 AM – 6 PM.
- The deadline to request an absentee ballot is Dec. 7 by 4:30 PM. You can request an absentee ballot online through the Secretary of State’s Voter Portal or in writing through your Registrar of Voters Office (excluding military and overseas voters).
- The deadline for a registrar of voters to receive a voted absentee ballot is Dec. 10 by 4:30 PM (other than military and overseas voters).
- Election Day is Dec. 11.
Links and Resources: